Sunday, November 14, 2010

High School Playoff Picture



My apologies for not having posted in a couple of weeks, my job that actually pays my bills has been keeping me busy and I have not been able to get out to any games so far this playoff season. However, I plan on a reappearance this Friday and what a great time to gloss the sidelines again with these fantastic match ups in the south central Kentucky area:

3A: Paducah Tilghman at Russellville
Prediction: Two teams on a roll collide as the Panthers look to beat the defending 3A state champions, but I think the Blue Tornado win in a close one.

4A Lone Oak at Allen County-Scottsville
Prediction: Can the Patriot defense stop the Purple Flash offense? Lone Oak too much in this one.

5A Christian County at Warren Central
Prediction: A rematch of the Rafferty's Bowl game where the Colonels defeated the Dragons 15-8, that was then, this is now...Dragons pull this one out at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment